Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 2.1 - The Meeting - Jim



Day 2.1

Almost immediately when we arrived to the hotel in Jinan and got to our room we were told they would meet us in the lobby with Samuel.  Sure enough that is what happened.  Renee did not do the girly, sobby thing that I thought was going to happen.  Yes I know it is emotional, but for me it is now another mouth to feed….ha ha, I am kidding!  He seemed very receptive and looked like he did in the pictures.  Although this part is hard to put into words I put a video here instead and you can fill in the blanks on this one.  I do not believe there is any sound with this but there was not much said other than a few silly comments by me anyway.  Nothing needed to be said {besides they could not understand us]  Sorry no subtitles are included either…The video may not work so if not pictures will follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment